Our Kihei Plumber Services include boiler supply and installation featuring:
- The ThermoSteam Model “VFT” Vertical Fire-tube Steam Boiler
- Providing a traditional vertical fire-tube design.
- VFT models include many advantages over other vertical configured boilers.
- Larger water volume and steam chest, which reduce cycling and improve overall efficiency
- Easier sludge cleanout
- Standard “off-the-shelf” burners
- Proven fire-tube reliability
- An integral Feed Water Pre-Heater eliminates “cold water shock” problems characteristic of some fixed tube-sheet designs.
- Broad Input Range in Heavy Duty Design Available in 6 through 100 BHP (250–4,200MBH).
- Listing and Code Compliance (ASME/UL/CSD-1) Constructed, inspected and stamped in accordance with ASME Code.
- Heavy Duty Fire-tube Design Seamless steel tubes ensure up to 84% efficiency.
- Flue Turbulators Help force heat from the flame into the walls of the flue tubes.
- Power Flame Burners UL listed gas, light oil, or combination gas/light oil burners.
- Rugged 4 Piece Construction A modular design featuring four major components
- Refractory/Cement Lined Combustion Chamber With models that withstand up to 4.2 million BTH Input
- Flame Inspection Port Startup is simplified by an easy access flame inspection port
- Skid Mounted Design All components are skid mounted on a channel steel structural frame, piped and wired at the factory.
- Insulated Steel Jacket with Enamel Coating The boiler is insulated with a minimum of 4”of 3/4 pound fiberglass insulation surrounded by a 16 gauge steel jacket. Maximum jacket temperatures at high fire are less than 130ºF.
- Pressure Vessel Cleanout Openings Multiple cleanout openings save time during boiler cleanout.
Standard Trim Package
- Pressure control (on/ off), manual reset pressure limit, ASME safety valve(s), pressure gauge with gauge cock, feed water stop & check valves, full-port bottom blowdown valve(s) (two on units > 100 psi), combination float-type level control/low water cutoff with blowdown valve, water level sight gauge with blowdown valve, manual reset probe-type low water cutoff w/pilot light, surface blowoff provision, and single point utility connections.